Sunday, June 17, 2007

1 Year Anniversary


Hi People!

So last weekend Kevin and I spent the weekend away with just each other to celebrate our first year of marital bliss together! It was wonderful. We went to a mineral spa an hour and a half away from the city. It was so relaxing and great to spend some quality time together. With our jobs and busy schedules that doesn't happen too often. To sum up our first year of marriage, I would have to say it was fantastic! There is always a lot of laughter in our household and laughter can get you through anything. Kevin has a way of knowing exactly what to say so that I laugh so hard my tummy hurts... hehe..we have some fun times. Moving to Saskatoon has definitley helped us to grow closer because we are all each other has. It is very difficult for us to be away from family and friends but we have each other and I think we have both grown a lot because of it. We know that this is where the Lord wants us to be for now and we are already praying about our future and trying to figure out where God wants us to go next. Thank you too all of you who read this for your love and support of our marriage and we are looking forward to seeing what the next year will bring us.

Blessings!
Kevin and Megan Plett

No comments: